Work Permit Visa Canada

Temporary Resident Visa

According to the IRPA and its Regulations, workers, visitors, students and temporary resident permit holders are all now under temporary resident category. Entering Canada for temporary purposes generally requires first making a detailed application to an immigration office so that you can be issued a temporary or a short lived resident visa.

Study Visa

Canada has turned into one amongst the best study destinations for foreign nationals due to its top level education and learning system, low tuition costs and excellent employment possibility. Next Move Immigration Service has a list of colleges with whom affiliation is confirmed and where you can increase your skills and get practical knowledge while studying.

Work Permit

You usually need a work permit to work in Canada. In some cases, you can work without a permit. Next Move Immigration helps in work permit visa. We work with many large corporations, multinational, national companies and local businesses who require workers to fill the position.

Super Visa

The Super Visa is a temporary resident permit that allows parents and grandparents to stay up to 2 years in Canada per visit. It is valid up to 10 years. This visa is for parents and grandparents of permanent residents or Canadian citizens.

Visitor Visa

Visitor Visa includes holidays, recreation and seeing family or friends. Business visitor activities may include attending a conference, negotiation or an exploratory business visit in Canada for various business reasons.


Canadian immigration laws and its programs are subject to rapid changes. The materials available on Next Move Immigration website are provided for general informational purposes only. This does not constitute as legal advice and is not guaranteed to be complete or up-to-date.

Scroll to top